Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,051 (元9,748) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)