Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,301 (元16,734) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)