Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,251 (元7,618) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)