Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,249 (元5,749) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (41 minutes ago)