Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.449 INR / AED
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,767 (Dirham 4,342) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (43 minutes ago)