Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.525 INR / AED
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,500 (Dirham 9,474) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)