Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.226 INR / AED
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,464 (Dirham 10,285) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)