Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,138 (RM3,787) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)