Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.026 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,484 (RM7,885) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (31 minutes ago)