Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,435 (RM3,820) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (35 minutes ago)