Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.662 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,090 (€1,140) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)