Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,844 (€854) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (39 minutes ago)