Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.130 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,974 (€1,319) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)