Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,252 (€1,144) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)