Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,668 (€2,007) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (22 minutes ago)