Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.207 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,947 (4,987 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)