Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.900 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,739 (6,339 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)