Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,771 (R$ 3,675) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)