Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.844 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,761 (R$ 3,517) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)