Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.396 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,705 (RM2,709) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)