Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,942 (₩3,277,450) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)