Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05884 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,993 (₩3,551,749) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)