Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,582 (₩1,634,539) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)