Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,617 (₩3,526,980) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)