Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05805 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,688 (₩3,560,272) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)