Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,904 (¥152,717) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)