Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,418 (178,746 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)