Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,978 (Rp 9,579,615) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)