Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.289 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,842 (4,560 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)