Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,883 (5,458 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)