Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.144 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,453 (5,541 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)