Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.921 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,687 (62,836 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)