Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,160 (68,843 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)