Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,236 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)