Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.837 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,898 (Taka 89,519) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)