Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,763 (﷼ 43,140,286) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)