Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,013 (руб 83,658) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)