Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,278 (руб 86,048) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)