Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.139 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,463 (2,725KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)