Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.036 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,890 (2,911KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)