Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.326 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,754 (1,387KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)