Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,277 (¥333,701) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)