Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,695 (¥150,252) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)