Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,311 prices entered by 1,286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,408 (R$ 7,981) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (40 minutes ago)