Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,857 prices entered by 957 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,094 (R$ 3,474) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)