Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,234 prices entered by 1,028 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.372 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,779 (R$ 3,965) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)