Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,710 prices entered by 1,208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,869 (R$ 8,073) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)