Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,328 prices entered by 1,057 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,885 (R$ 3,990) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (41 minutes ago)