Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,487 (R$ 2,642) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)