Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,025 (R$ 2,849) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (19 minutes ago)