Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,398 (R$ 6,149) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)