Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,881 (R$ 6,143) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)