Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,232 (R$ 2,539) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)