Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,317 (R$ 6,074) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)