Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,830 (R$ 5,610) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)