Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,156 (R$ 5,677) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)