Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,443 (R$ 2,849) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)