Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,226 (R$ 2,294) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)