Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,507 (R$ 2,073) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)