Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,449 (R$ 5,163) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)