Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,067 (R$ 5,234) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)