Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,378 (R$ 5,152) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)