Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,862 (R$ 5,885) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)