Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,592 (R$ 5,873) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)