Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,521 (R$ 7,001) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)