Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,559 (R$ 7,845) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)