Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,332 (R$ 7,837) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)