Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.432 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,758 (RD$ 64,075) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)