Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.448 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,296 (RD$ 53,395) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)