Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,135 (RD$ 47,515) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)