Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,761 (RD$ 96,722) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)