Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,514 (RD$ 99,984) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (34 minutes ago)