Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.465 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,198 (RD$ 101,165) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)