Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,395 (RD$ 99,021) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)