Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,564 (RD$ 103,398) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)