Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,057 (RD$ 42,296) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)