Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,683 (R$ 2,983) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)