Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,278 (Php63,818) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)