Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,001 (Php69,027) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (25 minutes ago)