Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,456 (RD$ 83,304) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (36 minutes ago)