Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,598 (RD$ 42,299) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)