Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,257 (RD$ 84,250) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)