Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.345 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,340 (RD$ 61,968) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)