Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,629 (1,767 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 2 hours ago)