Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,683 (1,747 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)