Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,383 (796 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)