Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,774 (1,028 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)