Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,531 (€1,991) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)