Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,223 (€1,979) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)