Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,957 (€1,969) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)