Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,317 (€2,034) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)