Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,206 (COL$4,858,679) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)