Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,885 (COL$2,100,135) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)