Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,451 (COL$4,720,554) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)