Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,601 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09642 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,599 (CH$1,229,987) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)