Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10669 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,578 (CH$1,280,083) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)