Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,327 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10696 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,298 (CH$554,402) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)