Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,699 (CH$1,296,577) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)