Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,350 (CH$524,296) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)