Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10340 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,618 (CH$1,234,238) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)