Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,286 (€877) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)