Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,394 (€868) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)