Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,144 (€1,892) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)