Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,507 (Bs 13,559) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)