Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,663 (Bs 13,837) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)