Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.472 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,018 (Bs 14,989) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)