Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,759 (Bs 13,853) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)