Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.204 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨66,471 (ARS $15,813) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)