Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,547 (COL$1,821,034) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)