Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,348 (COL$4,327,923) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)