Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,675 (COL$4,303,828) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)