Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,049 (COL$4,362,299) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)