Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,176 (R$ 5,550) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)