Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,771 (R$ 3,845) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)