Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,779 (R$ 5,075) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)