Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,699 (ARS $10,447) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)