Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨78,885 (Php59,373) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (41 minutes ago)