Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,265 (R$ 5,882) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)