Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,906 (R$ 2,548) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (25 minutes ago)