Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,456 (R$ 5,344) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 2 hours ago)