Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,015 (€2,069) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)