Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,046 (€2,018) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)