Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,453 (€1,918) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)