Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.480 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,462 ($b5,956) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)