Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.399 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,850 ($b6,155) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (about 2 hours ago)