Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,391 (R$ 4,443) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)