Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,698 (R$ 6,400) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)