Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,862 (R$ 3,187) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)