Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,023 (R$ 3,111) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (33 minutes ago)